Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nishino Kana - Style / 西野カナ[Style]

"Style"
Kanji Lyrics - Goo Music

It's starting now,
If I knock on the door connecting the two of us,
what kind of future will be waiting for me?
The thing that we seek as adults is a perfect style
Eventually, like gears turning,
everything will fall into place

Dear god, if you're there then hear me out
You have to watch over these moments, these unrepeatable days, always
So, just for a little while longer,
I want to stay a child
There's this story of so many boys and girls
hiding out in this world and dreaming

What exactly is left behind, after today turns into night?
It's coming in closer, definitely those are your footsteps
If I hold you tightly on many of these days,
Then even the night sky will be of a beautiful scenery with shining stars

Dear god, listen to this happy song
It's a collector's edition recording
Take 1, 2... for you!
I want to be singing with a high pitch
Now, just for a little while longer
While painful, I think I'll be able to echo the flow of time into a musical scale of lala melody

Black or white
In this world, I paint my life and give meaning to each and everything
'There's no such thing as a vague grey area'
It's a cliche that adults always say

Dear god, if you're there then hear me out
You have to watch over these moments, these unrepeatable days, always
So, just for a little while longer,
for the sake of Peter Pan who wants to stay a child,
when I wake up again in the morning,
please shine on this world. All right?

No comments:

Post a Comment